As of yesterday, we have officially given away 90% of all things baby in this house. I am holding on to the pack and play for the occasional baby visitor and will select a few special outfits to keep for all three kids...but other than that the rest of the baby gear has all gone to good homes. No more infant swing, Bjorn, Eurobath, baby food maker, infant car seat, infant play gym, Bundle Me, contoured changing pads, Brest friend nursing pillow, or bouncy seat. The list goes on...
Bittersweet. I feel good and am so very grateful for my three babies, but can someone please explain to me why I spent a few minutes last night bawling my eyes out over it?!? I am much clearer today and looking forward to this next phase of life, as well as doing a little happy dance for extra storage space in the closets and basement.

No comments:
Post a Comment