I won't hide my non-excitement. I am not a fan of January or anytime it is cold, gray and we see very little of the sun. Thankfully we have three bright spots under this roof that make the dreary days not so bad.
 |
| Calvin reading to Mary Lee. He did a pretty good job memorizing parts of the story! |
Last weekend, I took Jack to a local hair place to get his hair cut. I think they must have thought he was older than 6, and since it was his first time there he got the full MVP treatment for free... and wow, he loved it...massage chair, shampoo with scalp massage, and back massage along with his hair cut. He asked me to take pictures of him! I couldn't stop giggling at him. He was hilarious throughout the whole thing and he couldn't wait to get home and tell Daddy all about it, and present his free coupon for Daddy to go and try the place. Beyond the laughs, I also could not get over how OLD and BIG Jack looked in that chair. He looks like a 5th grader!! I hate to break it to him though, but next time Mommy probably won't splurge for MVP treatment!
 |
| Playing with Asher. These two are perfect peas in a pod. :) |
 |
| "Helping" me with the laundry. |
 |
| Pirate siblings |
-Mommy/Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment