Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Typical January Week...

Well maybe somewhat typical if you don't count the 60+ degree weather last week. But not to worry, the cold returned.
These two share a special bond.

Walking to church one Sunday. Calvin insisted on riding in the stroller so Mary Lee walked.
A random assortment of pictures off my phone... this little lady is the highlight of my day!


Sitting on the heat vent talking on the phone ...a glimpse of times to come?
Mary Lee loves her "babies."

Give a cheer if you love music class!!
My first attempt at pigtails. I have a lot of practicing to do

So thrilled with his new comb and pencil from the barber shop! He came right home and set up his own shop, and I got to be his first customer :)

I walked into the front room and found this...


At first I was startled and wondered who or what...and then I saw this...


Oh, now I see...

They are way better to stack than to use as storage containers


-Mommy/Amy

No comments: