


Some older photos from this fall... This is our favorite fall picture taking spot. It is under a tree in front of Mommy's high school. Lots of happy memories and lots of history...





Christmas photos
We sent most of these out in an e-card this year. Mommy and Daddy are just a little bit busy lately...





Jack was too cute on Santa's lap. He could not even look Santa in the face, but his story was the same every time. "I want a jungle with monkeys for Christmas." And that is what Santa brought him...

This was taken at an outdoor Christmas event by Scott. It was focused manually in very low light (so I am told). Pretty impressive photography work!!

Jack's Christmas program at school... a true highlight of the season! His music teacher Ms. Laura is his FAVORITE.

On Christmas Eve...


Calvin with his Great Grammy on Christmas

Our recent favorite photo of Jack... Daddy is such a great photographer!


I love all my boys!
-Mommy/Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment