Wednesday, January 27, 2010

6 Months Old

6 month stats:
19+ pounds (The baby scale was broken so I'm not sure about accuracy)
26.5"

Calvin rolls all around, scoots (sort of) forward on his tummy to get to things, and can sit up for several minutes at a time. He is a real sweetheart. He has slept through the night on a few occasions, but generally gets up to eat once after 8-10 hours of sleeping and then goes back to sleep until 7 am. He takes two naps a day. His morning nap is usually shorter than the afternoon nap. I have the boys on a pretty good schedule of going down in the afternoon at the same time (which is SO nice for Mommy!) around 2 pm. Bedtime is between 7 and 7:30 pm.



I am really enjoying making (most) of Calvin's baby foods. So far I have made carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, butternut squash, pears, and broccoli. Cauliflower is next week. It is really easier than I expected and fun. Calvin still nurses mostly but is a good sport about trying new foods.


Mama's boy




I think what I love the most about Calvin is his laugh. I think I am tickling him in the picture below (and he had a bad cold at the time), but he loves to laugh at his Mommy even when I am not tickling him.




A few post-bath shots...




-Mommy/Amy

No comments: