It has been the sort of weekend at our house that causes me to pause and mark that time is passing...
Our oldest is 5 1/2...
Haircuts for all 3 kids with Aunt Jill... Yes we decided to trim Mary Lee's hair for the first time. Can I just say that with 3 kids it is WONDERFUL that she makes house calls!
We also retired our family's infant car seat. As I carried it into the house debating on whether to make it basement clutter or an addition to the giveaway pile, I looked at Scott and said, "I think I'm going to cry." I know I sound completely silly, but it is yet another sign that our babies are growing up. I'll get over it soon enough and get excited about the upcoming stages, but surely it is normal to morn the passing of the baby stage, right? On a lighter note...My Mother advised me that I can't just keep having babies because they are cute, and she said, "you know there is always grandchildren to look forward to." Haha, thanks Mom. I love you, that must be where I get my optimism in life. So in one day Mary Lee has a new do and a big girl car seat. Oh and she also learned to use a snack cup. I telling you the child is brilliant! :)





1 comment:
House calls for haircuts are the best. Jasper's cousin cut Jax's hair at our house and it was very easy. Can't believe how big everyone was when we came to visit. They are all growing up so fast!
Post a Comment