Monday, April 16, 2012

The Last of Winter: Catching up!

 Actually we should rephrase that:  What winter?  It has been very mild and some of these pictures were taken on the coldest days (and we are outside!)

 Sweet Mary Lee: 7 months


 What a face. She is a dear. Her personality is emerging more everyday - so exciting!





Yes, this look pretty much sums this guy up lately.  Watch out because here comes trouble.  "Uh huh" (-Calvin) someone is almost 3, and so it begins....  Calvin has started testing, testing, and testing some more.  The good news: we are more seasoned parents and better equipped to deal with these moments.  If I may say it, I am proud of Scott and I for pulling together as a team.  I suppose we had to eventually...we are outnumbered!!  

 Need I say more...


He is really pretty sweet most of the time, and by far the best snuggler around!


These two boys are crazy when they are together.  Alone, not a problem.  Together, and the energy level in the room skyrockets, the volume increases, and chaos ensues.  I love how close they are though.  I love listening in on their conversations when they are playing nicely.  Jack pretty much directs things, but Calvin loves to play along and be included.

An evening at Big Rock... one of the boys' favorite hiking places with Daddy.




Cousins!!! These guys have more fun together.  And I thought 2 boys playing together was crazy - try 4!!  We had just finished cheering on the Cards in the Final Four.

Another park trip... really, it has been that warm this winter.

This awesome digger was Calvin's gift from Santa at Grammy's house.  It is definitely a favorite, and a huge hit with all the little boys.  Notice the rocks behind Jack... we have a built in construction site in our backyard!




 -Mommy/Amy




No comments: