Dear Jack, Calvin, Mary Lee, and Oliver,
It has been months since I added a blog post to our story. I am realizing that I am nearly in over my head with the four of you on most days and some things must be prioritized over others. To put it bluntly - it is downright crazy with the four of you - ha! There are moments of frustration, irritation (I like to call them Mommy tantrums), feeling overwhelmed, and feeling like I'm not doing a good job, but these are always overshadowed by the moments of love, joy, pride, and fun that we share. I am so thankful and blessed to be mommy to you four. I pinch myself sometimes - is this real? - because I am so lucky. And I feel truly grateful to know God's unconditional love in you. Life is complete, especially with Daddy by my side. Now if I can just slow down time and enjoy - you guys are growing up too fast!
I am going to do a few catch up posts soon that I started months ago, and then I am going to try to recommit to blogging. It may be more on the fly from my smartphone, but that pretty much reflects life at this moment.
Love you always,
Mommy
Here are some snapshots from today...




No comments:
Post a Comment