Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas 2013

This Christmas was really near perfect. Christmas and Santa were all so magical for the kids, and we were blessed with much generosity from family. A huge thank you to everyone who brightened our Christmas and made these three kiddos smile:

The traditional Christmas Eve photo in front of the tree. This pretty much sums things up: Jack instigating trouble!
I felt like a kid again Christmas Eve and hardly slept a wink in excited anticipation for the morning. Seriously I think I woke up every hour! Coming downstairs Christmas morning...







Santa came!!
Santa really brought you a Kindle Jack?!?!
Calvin asked for Legos and a Santa suit with sack.



Christmas stop number 2 at Mia and Bop's...













Christmas stop number 3 at Grandma and Grandpa's...



 





All the Grandkids!

We finished out our day with Scott's Mom's side of the family, but I suppose in our (Scott's) exhaustion we did not get any photos.

Merry Christmas!

 -Mommy/Amy

No comments: