Saturday, September 7, 2013

First Day(s) of School 2013

We are off to a great school year!











Don't let the excited look on Calvin's face fool you. He had rough first few days separating from Mommy and Daddy each morning. But after we gave him the important job of helping his teacher with the carpool line he transitioned just fine, and he's had no more tears.

First day story: Looking at the pictures you can see how happy and relaxed Calvin looks, right? When I started to leave him on the first day, he suddenly lost it - tears, screaming & crying, clinging to Mommy, the whole deal. I was completely caught off guard, and totally not expecting such behavior. I had to pry Calvin off me and hand him over to his teacher... and then I lost it. Fortunately, I don't think Calvin saw me... just every other parent!


Day one is over! What a relief! I missed my sweet Calvin. It is an adjustment for me to have him gone every day.


Calvin and his teacher, who he adores.
Looking grown up!

To many cute shots, to hard to pick just one...



Mary Lee did super, and she continues to do very well. She loves school. Not one tear from this girl. So independent!  Very proud of her!

Before school pictures:

-Mommy/Amy

No comments: