Dear Calvin,
You are so sweet and genuine. I love your hugs, your extra "goodnights" (most of the time), and how you always love to snuggle in the mornings. You still love the color purple, and all things superhero, Lego, and "workman." You are always dressing up, playing pretend, or organizing something. You bring so much love to all of us. You are a peacemaker, and a generous soul who never hesitates to share what you have been given. You are sensitive, thoughtful, and a bit of a drama king at times. Many times throughout the day I am sure you have just lost a limb by the way you are wailing! You are starting Pre-K this fall, and I am sad that you will be gone 5 days a week, and joining the ranks of "big" kid with your older brother. But at the same time, I am excited for you and all that you will accomplish, as I believe you will do great things. We are so blessed to have you in our lives, and we love you "to the moon and back!"
 |
| He made this cereal necklace all by himself. This project kept the boys busy so I could fix dinner one night. |
 |
| Cowboy Pirate (?) This four year old is into dress up play. |
 |
| Looks like his Grandpa here |
 |
| Calvin decided to "publish" his own book after Jack's arrived in the mail. |
 |
| One of his more eclectic "workman" outfits |
 |
| He has a good sense of humor (?) |
Happy 4th Birthday Calvin!
-Mommy/Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment