Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mary Lee: 4 Months Old

All I can say is BEST.BABY.EVER.  Mary Lee, you are perfectly healthy, happy, sleeping all night, and nursing 5 times a day.  You hardly ever fuss, and are easily entertained by your brothers. I suppose being the third baby, you learn patience and independence early.  I am amazed how patient you are with me as I juggle three kids during the day, and with how independent you are playing with toys and putting yourself to sleep.  The 4 month stats:

15 pounds, 1 ounce
26 inches long

Did I mention how sweet you are?  This month you are rolling more, grabbing at toys, eating your hands, and laughing.  The laughing part is my favorite.  You will just be watching the boys bounce around the room and go into a huge belly laugh.  You are also ticklish which brings out the laughs as well.  Your smile is so bright and contagious!  We love you to pieces Miss Mary Lee.







-Mommy/Amy

No comments: