Friday, September 12, 2008

Keeping up with Jack

is nearly impossible these days. He keeps us so busy we don't even have time to blog! I will hit the highlights in pictures.



Wearing Mommy's rainboots

Jack was SO excited about his cardinal bird clothing.


Jack went to his first UL/UK football game. He said, "uh ho" when the players went down or got tackled. Thanks Mia and Bop - we enjoyed the game!


But meeting the cardinal bird himself was the true highlight!


The other week I walked upstairs while Scott and Jack were playing in the family room. Before Scott or I knew it, Jack had escaped into the hallway, opened up the babygate and climbed all the way to the top of the stairs. This is us just after I caught him at the top. Yikes!


Jack loves to paint.


Playing with Daddy.

Silly!


Swimming at Mia and Bop's.


Playing in the pool with Uncle Jamie.


Jack and his Bop. ("Bop Bop Baby")

And the best adventure to date... Jack's new tricycle. He thinks it is a motorcycle, at least that is the sound he makes when he rides on it.




-Amy/Mommy

No comments: